Wednesday, January 7, 2009



While searching for a meme I came across a post that made me want to start my own. So here goes:
This is the very first "Attitude of Gratitude" meme! :
http://attitudeofgratitudememe.blogspot.com/

Question: What had God inspired you to do for another human being on this planet this year and how did you follow through with it so far?

 
I look forward to seeing what it is He's inspired so many others to do! Philippians 4:6 is my inspiration.
This is the motivation for my new meme blog (not listed as a question). Just bonus reading! :)
I fell across one of God's grateful gals @ http://laurenstoenescu.com/2009/01/142/comment-page-1/#comment-2993 and she
mentioned how grateful she was for their beautiful weather and it inspired this reply:
It’s wonderful that you’re able to enjoy such nice weather! We’ve had about 30 inches of snow up here in Washington! While plenty of us have cabin fever (hence more frequent blogging) there are still many things to be grateful for. I firmly believe an “attitude of gratitude” is a matter of the heart and not circumstance. I’m grateful that my husband makes it safely to and from work and our roof hasn’t collapsed as have so many around us. It still is nice to hear of someone grateful for the blessings they do have though instead of griping or grumbling. Have a fruitful and productive New Year! Praising Him all the Time in 2009!!!

No comments: