Wednesday, January 14, 2009


Question: What blog post has inspired you most this week?
I'd have to say it truely was the testimony of a dear sister in Christ who also inspired this meme. We've both come out from under misleading and dangerous doctrine to an authentic relationship with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. When I think back to where I was these verses come to mind: "You believe that there is one God. That's fine! Even the demons believe that and tremble with fear." James 2:19 This referenses the belief that someone (my former self included) could be a Christian by simply believing that Jesus is God and not actually having Him as Lord of their life. This enlightenment can only come from Him. ("The person who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I, too, will love him and reveal myself to him."-John 14:21)
Also the verse that is the meaning of my middle name, Renee=Reborn.
"... Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God." " John 3:3
Here is the blog post of inspiration that has motivated me to continue to speak out about what God has put in my heart for the sake of so many others. It is her personal testimony to the Awesome Power of God in her life:
May you be blessed by her story and my own testimony yet to be posted
Lovingly a passionate follower of Christ,
Tiffany Renee Phillips

No comments: