Tuesday, January 27, 2009

12 Things About Me

1. I used to hate asparugus now I like it sauted with mushrooms. I think the asparugus grossed me out cuz it was canned but I love to saute fresh.
2. I love the show CHUCK! Jason and I were bummed the first season was sold out @ Walmart. We even made a Chuck Mii!
3. I gave away my wedding dress to Debbie the first friend I had the privelage of leading to the Lord.
4. My neighbor and I exchange Christmas gifts each year even though she took me to court to try to get a restraining order that totally fell thru.
5. I no longer watch House.
6. I love having my picture taken sometimes, but would rather be behind the lens.
7. I actually look forward to morning sickness because I can't wait to be pregnant again and I am hoping for healthy babies and short labor.
8. I went to a Baptist Church that required a statement of faith in order to become a member and got really nervouse with all the men on the board of Elders[very safe&healthy]. (guy issues-date rape) But my friend Kyla was with me and that helped.
9. I still grieve the loss of my first unborn child.
10. I love the beach and listen to beach sounds to soothe me to sleep @ night.
11. My favorite song is "Flood" by Jars of Clay.
12. I just got a new digi!!! It's teal, I love it!

No comments: