Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

I really would like to blog more often then just on my Wednesday meme's. I have been so busy with scrapbooking and soon you will be able to view some beautiful pages on my Scrapalooza blog: http://scrap-a-looza.blogspot.com/ I'll be updating later today. I have had so much fun with pages of the Waldrons and Sarah and of our official Honeymoon in Seattle 2005!
I hope all is well with everyone, Jason and I are looking forward to getting the Wii! Wii'd love to have you have a character! Drop by soon to design your own Mii on our Wii! I think we can somehow just transfer your Mii if you own your own Wii already. We also look forward to being completely free from credit card debt as well. I also look forward to getting started on etsy very soon! I get a four day weekend with my husband for my birthday weekend. This is so needed for our marriage since he is still working on his Masters and we have limited time together. I hope this year you have and then bestow many blessings on one another. I leave you with this scripture for the weekend: "Therefore, encourage each other and strengthen one another as you are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments: