Monday, December 29, 2008

Ok..fitting... "Just another..."


1. What is the biggest mistake you made in 2008 and will not make again in 2009?
Not standing strong in spiritual warfare....let's just say this lead to unexpected stitches ...one of which I still have to remove myself w/tweezers {alright-I banged on a book with the "safe end" of the scissors-they recommend banging on a chair in anger management classes [just don't break it or you could get "booked", ironically]} Let's just say I've learned what works and what doesn't!
2. Do you make New Year's resolutions?
Sometimes yes, other times no. This year I plan on exhibiting my paintings in 3 art shows (the minimum allowance b4 you're required to get a business licence) My hubby is sweet and gifted with numbers and has offered to help figure out the taxes.
3. Why or why not?
For someone who struggles with procrastination, setting goals and stating them out loud also specifically sharing them with others helps motivate said person to get them accomplished. ;)
4. Who do you nominate as “Man or Woman of the Year” for 2008?
I'd nominate Jesus but he's alive in so many hearts, too many people would show up! ;) . . . so I vote for my hubby. He has overcome some personal struggles with emotional abuse and has come out stronger and healthier than ever, he's gotten a 4.o in his classes while working on his Masters Degree online after putting in 40hrs a week on the job. He is compassionate, loving, and although flawed as we all are, a strong man of God! I love you Jason L. Phillips.
5. What was your greatest accomplishment in 2008?
FORGIVENESS!!!
 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matthew 5:11,12

No comments: