Friday, December 26, 2008

"The Fruit of the Spirit is Love..." Gal. 5:22









Let's see... Turkey meals, toilet paper, facial art, burnt cake, stick shifts, pregnant ladies & Divine appointments.... I'd say it was "captivating", absolutely "captivating"! ~ :p

We miss you Cindy, Serenity and Kylie Ann!
~ Jason&Tiffany

Serenity~You thought that was somethin' you should see Jason up to his thighs in snow up here in Spokane! For lil' ol' Wallyworld though I suppose it's quite a bit! Nice jacket college gal~Tiffany
Well Kylie, my sweet neice, I hope you enjoy your lunch with your mom today. Is this one of those snap a shot quick let's see if I get my whole face things? You still look so much like your mom in this pic that it reminds me of when she was pregnant with Serenity in FL. Cute glasses!










No comments: